Monday, January 3, 2011

Brain slowly going to mush

I have been watching altogether too much television that is intended for children under the age of 14. It's probably attributable to the fact that I haven't felt completely ship-shape the last few days (on and off fatigue and some bumps and bruises here and there - leftover from an unfortunately crazy New Year's Eve - have aided in my complete desire to just plop down on pillows and friend-snuggle with Jen and watch the Disney channel). Regardless, I really REALLY need to get back to reading real things, so that I'm not completely out of my element when I walk into Ellen's class and she assigns 600 pages of historical text. Maybe will start slow and first reread some children's books. Then, on to the reading list.

No comments:

Post a Comment