Friday, January 28, 2011

Quick update

I have been a rather poor blogger as of late. I do have an excuse, however, as a week ago today I flew back to Portland and have been catching up with friends and preparing for the semester to begin this coming Monday. On top of that, I just moved into an apartment (which I'm extremely pleased about). Regardless, I haven't had as much time to update, which I promise will be remedied soon!

I am currently reading articles for my classes on Tuesday: one on Flavian Rome, two critical essays on art history, two on ideas of ethnicity in the ancient world, and one on Boasian anthropology and cultural boundaries. Really REALLY loving the Flavian Rome one. My classes (Art History: Theories of Visuality; Barbarians in the Ancient World; Greek: Aristotle's Poetics; Latin: Martial) are going to be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment