Monday, December 13, 2010

COINZ pt 2

I love using "propagate" in papers. Not to mention "break the yoke."Also I think I might be becoming a bit bonkers. OVERWORKED AND UNDERSEXED = worst feeling ever. Really wish this could be remedied. At least in a few days, the former will no longer be the case, although the latter will likely persist. Unfortunately.


I think this paper, if I can actually finish it, is going to be possibly one of the most interesting papers I've ever written. I'm proposing a new translation of a section from Appian that would completely eliminate any arguments over a certain aspect (re: coinage and a title) of Caesar's investiture in 44 BCE. Really exciting! Also really time-consuming to write. I just don't know when to stop when it comes to numismatic/historical background...

No comments:

Post a Comment