Wednesday, December 15, 2010

mox moriar

Oh god oh god oh god oh god. I do not know how I am going to manage to finish all of this insane, intact, and grad-school-worthy. At least my library lobby study contingent has been awesome - songs, food, mutual exclamations of "WHY WORLD WHY," and being woken from naps (necessary).


If I don't finish this paper by 8AM, am screwed. I don't even know if I have time to study for my Greek and Latin finals. Am tempted to just take them as soon as I finish this paper. And then finish writing my Latin paper which will almost inevitably slay me.


I almost feel like I am slowly losing my mind. However, if I can finish everything this week, on time, and not have a psychotic break or existential crisis, I am so ready for anything else Reed has to throw at me.


AHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment