Monday, November 29, 2010

Academic masochism ahead

The next couple of weeks will likely be accompanied by a multitude of tears, panic attacks, sleepless nights, pages and pages read, and pages and pages written. But despite my complete abject terror, I'm excited, giddy almost. My fingers are itching to churn out pages of thoughts and analyses. I've rediscovered how much I love listening to classical music whilst I work. I can practically feel my heart in my throat - nervous anticipation. My side of the library desk looks as if it has been ravaged by a particularly harsh hurricane. Jesse has colonized Francis' half of the desk, relentlessly working on her thesis edits and formatting so that she can turn it into the registrar and finally get those shiny plastic golden laurels. Bring it on, Reed College! We can do this! (or at least, I hope we can...)

No comments:

Post a Comment